Here’s How – DIY Birthday Party Invitations
My favourite DIY Birthday Party invitation tool is wish me™ mobile app that lets me send video invitations that are way more personal than store bought invitations or digital invitations found online. With wish me™ you can send photo or video invitations using text or email from your phone! How cool is that? So here’s how you can create your own DIY Birthday Party Invitations – from start to finish.
What to upload onto wish me™ ?
There are a few options of what media you can upload to the wish me™ app to make your invitation personal and memorable.
Grab your FREE birthday party checklist NOW!
- A selfie video thats created in a casual manner inviting your friends and family personally to your party
- A professionally taken video thats slightly more formal and “proper”. This is a great idea for a milestone birthday party – 16th birthday party etc.
- A picture of a hand drawn DIY birthday party invitation card – kids love to draw and this would be a perfect way to save their creative art
Here’s how you can wish me™ to send video invitations and receive video wishes
- Download the free event planning and gifting app on your phone.
- Go to wish me™ page at www.wishme.io
- Login with facebook or email to create your first DIY Birthday party invitation.
- Click on the balloon to create your first invitation through the app
- Upload the video / picture you settled on, add party details and you can easily send it off to your friends and family.
You’re welcome! You are the official owner of a virtual shoebox of all your memories !